Step 2: Pay Your Basic Tuition and Fees
The next step to completing your registration is payment of your basic tuition and fees. Fees must be paid by the fee payment deadline listed under Fee Payment Information on the My Registration page. You will not be allowed to register for classes until your basic tuition and fees are paid. When you select Pay Fees Online in the Tuition and Fees section, you will be directed to the CASHNet™ SmartPay website.
Follow these steps to complete your payment of basic tuition and fees:
- From the My Registration page, select the Pay Fees Online link.
- Select Make Payment at the top of the page.
- Select the term from the list.
- Select the term for Undergraduate Students from the list.
- Then choose the appropriate term. Be sure to select the option for 6.1 units or more.
- Review your basic tuition and fees in your cart and checkout.
Payment can be made with credit card (recommended), e-check (electronic check), or by foreign currency (wire payment).
For more information, please visit the Student Account Services website.