Verify Enrollment or Verify Degree
Self-Service Enrollment Verification
San Diego State University has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide immediate, secure access to your enrollment information at no charge. You can access the National Student Clearinghouse to obtain your enrollment verification for the current or a previously completed term at anytime through your personal SDSU WebPortal account. Select Enrollment Verification to get these benefits:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate for the current semester. Your enrollment certificate will include an anticipated graduation date based on the number of units you have completed.
- Obtain an enrollment certificate for the current and all completed terms.
- View specific information about your student loans and loan deferment notifications.
Detailed Enrollment Verification
If the enrollment verification provided through your SDSU WebPortal does not provide the information you need, you may request one of the following verifications through the Request for Enrollment Verification form:
- Major Verification: Verifies your current major.
- Registration Verification: Verifies your upcoming registration date or that you have already registered for an upcoming term. The total number of units enrolled and full time/ half time status will not be included.
- Proof of Enrollment: Verifies your enrollment for the current term and includes total units and full time/ half status.
- Total Unit Verification: Verifies your total number of units completed and your student level.
- Grade Point Average: Verifies your Cumulative GPA, SDSU GPA, and most recent term GPA.
- Expected Date of Graduation: Verifies the expected month and year of your degree completion. You must provide this date to our office.
Detailed enrollment verifications that include proof of enrollment for the upcoming term will not be processed until the first day of classes. You may request the enrollment verification in-person (beginning August 23), through the Request for Enrollment Verification form, or mail them to the Office of the Registrar and we will process and mail the completed form for you if you include a stamped envelope addressed to the recipient. Please be sure to include a picture of your valid photo ID and your RedID number with your request.
San Diego State University
Office of the Registrar
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7453
Degree Verification and Third-Party Requesters
San Diego State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications to third-party requesters. SDSU will direct all inquiries for student degree or enrollment verification to the National Student Clearinghouse. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Email: [email protected]
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300 Herndon, VA 20171