Summer 2021 Alternate Session Enrollment Request
San Diego State University is offering select courses in an accelerated format to help you get ahead. The accelerated four-week session was designed to allow you to earn three credits in just four weeks, which will enable you to enroll in additional classes during Six Week Summer Session 2 if you are interested.
If you are a current student, please complete and submit the form below. If you are a newly admitted student, please complete and submit the New Student Summer Session Registration Request Form to request eligibility to enroll in Summer Session. Once you are approved to enroll in Summer Session, then please complete and submit the form below if you are interested in enrolling in an alternate session.
For more information on each class and meeting times, please review the class schedule.
- JMS 210 Social Media in the Digital Age
- CJ 300 Crime, Law, and Justice
- P A 301 Concepts and Issues in Public Administration
- TFM 110 Writing for Television and Film
- CHEM 100 Introduction to General Chemistry with Laboratory